Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Break Time!

I'm running vastly behind in posts, as well as in life. The Halifax Crafters was a huge success - so huge i was not mentally prepared for it! I'll try and post about it soon - BUT I've been meaning to post about a much needed break that I took just before the craft fair when the Khyber held its night Flea Market and my room mate and i 'got our nails did'

look how cute those bears are! Susan opted to these cute little guys and a strawberry on her middle finger....cuz she's bad - a$$. While I settled for this sweetly naughty cupcake combination. 


The night was capped off by a much deserved super packed dance party where i finally had a good reason to wear my Goodnight Day halter like it was no big thing. 

*I'm having trouble formatting pictures today!

No comments:

Post a Comment