Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nice Days.


The weather ing HFX has been kind and inspiring. A light sweater and a sweet blazer will do most days, and since a recent V.V. trip  won me the nicest pair of perfect fitting slacks I've ever owned, I'm pretty excited to continue with light fall attire.


In such a climate its hard to think that winter and Christmas are approaching, BUT 'tis the season and thus I am making a few wee christmas ornaments for the HFX crafters Yule Tide Cheer show.


The nice weather inspired some other projects yesterday as well including lots of baking and soup making (with the bones from a lovely roast chicken dinner - which to date is still my favorite single lady meal....if your going to cook for one you may as well make it last and treat yourself well!)


Care packages were made up in thanks for good deeds done by close friends. And my roommate and i entertained the usual furry guests.


No comments:

Post a Comment